Sunday 26 February 2017

Monster hugs

Just a quick card that actually took me under 30 minutes to finish, so I thought I would enter it into the Country View Challenge this month, which is create something in under 30 minutes!
A little birthday card for my brother, it actually looks a bit girly in the picture but those pink parts were actually more of a purple paint. The wording was embossed with a sparkly black powder - still needing to practise my embossing skills as sometimes I accidentally find some embossing powder has escaped over the page and then once I have gone in with the dryer, well.. it's just too late then! Not too sure what everyone does to combat that? 


Challenges entered:

countryviewchallenges-february-time-challenge-30-minutes

thatscraftychallenges/just-words-challenge

Thanks for visiting, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Rachel, the perfect guy card! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little monsters, Rachel! Beautiful quick cardd!
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a great week.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete