Friday 31 March 2017

Blue and ochre


Over at the Paperartsy blog, they have a colour challenge going on - I guess it's no surprise now which 2 colours they have chosen.....yes, blue and ochre!


I thought that it would be fun to use my new Donna Downey stencil to create the flowers.The brick work was initially embossed using a Jofy 38 stamp set, then I painted over them with a brown and inbetween with an ochre neo-color crayon.
Joy of course because flowers are joyful!

Challenges entered:

paperartsy-blue-and-ochre-challenge

thatscraftychallenges/foliage-and-flowers-challange

rubberdance

Thanks for visiting, Rachel

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Rachel, I love this shade of blue, it's such a happy colour. The DD stencil is fab, I have gazillions of flower stencils but this one is now on my wish list. Have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Rubber Dance. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look so beautiful Rachel. Certainly a joyous composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Those colours go really well together. Yes, flowers are joyful and I long to see more joy growing in my garden :-) Thank you for joining our Spring challenge at Rubber Dance ♥ We have started a colour challenge today, come have a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this spread!!! The colors are great! Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance Challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pages, love the flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pages Rachel and I love those beautiful blue flowers.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful spread. Those flowers are amazing! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete