Friday 5 August 2016

August journal page




I was a bit stuck for ideas on how to proceed with the background of this page - needed some inspiration. So looking through my Dina Wakley Art Journalling book, I decided to try a 'Analogous' page - this seemed to mean 3 colours next to each other on the colour wheel. Not sure whether light blue, dark blue and pink count but I liked the finishing result. Darcy talks about Analogous schemes over on the Paperartsy blog for this fortnights 'colour mixing challenge'.
The butterflies are a much lighter pink than in the picture, more like the hexagons and they have lovely glittery 'tails' (if there is such a thing on a butterfly) but of course glitter seems to be a difficult thing to pick up in photographs! Thought I would post it before I added my journalling.





Challenges entered:




Thanks for visiting as usual, Rachel








1 comment:

  1. Lovely journal page. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete