Thursday 11 August 2016

Zesty enough?

I've seen so many people using pictures out of magazines in their artwork, mainly pictures of models but it can give you a focus for journal pages when you are needing some quick inspiration - plus I never would have been able to draw Zac Efron!
Anyway, after pinching the Sunday magazine supplement, I set about cutting out all the people in it that were 'talking to me'! 
Zac was shouting - 'pick me' - I'm just desperate for some flower ears and a zesty hairband! 
Well, it puts a smile on my face......




Challenges entered:





Thanks for visiting me today,
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel what a fun page and certainly hot for our hot summer days challenge over at Country View. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun,
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee - what fun! Gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation! Thank you for joining in our Creative Challenge at THe Artistic Stamper .

    ReplyDelete